Designing a website is not that easy. First, you study the market to create a user-friendly site. Aside from that, you can also refer to this infographic for the best elements that must be included in the site.
- Have a clear value proposition. It includes the products or services you are offering to the market.
- Simple user interfaces will ease navigation.
- Use appropriate color palettes to avoid eyesore.
- Make catchy headlines.
- For scan ability, use the white space wisely. It doesn’t need to look so full of contents so that the eyes of the users can rest.
- Include your active social media accounts.