Maybe you’ve just started a small consulting business or run a local consignment shop or opened a café. Whatever it is, there’s only one thing you want to happen—to attract clients without breaking the bank. Of course you’re only starting, saving money is so important. To help you, here’s an infographic presented by PROSPER Show. It highlights some digital marketing strategies for local businesses.
- Set a goal and a budget.
- Dominate one social media channel.
- Use email marketing wisely.
- Create compelling content and let it spread.
- Research, survey, listen for feedback, and learn.
- Invest in your learning and marketing campaigns.
- Take advantage of SEO.
- Be original. Be genuine.