A good website design can inform, entertain and ensure that users will stay on the page and read its contents. Another goal is to encourage them to visit your page again. Understand the basics of designing a website through the following tips that you can see in this infographic.
1. Start with shapes and shape layers.
2. Choose easy to read and web safe font styles.
3. Organize your contents
4. Use premade toolkits to create an easy user interface.
5. Draw with pen and paper for the generic content of your website.
6. Diagnose possible problems with your website through making a mockup.
7. Your prototype website may fail but at least you will know what went wrong.