Efficiency is about achieving the set of organization’s objectives without incurring too much cost. Simply said, it is getting your maximum output out of minimum input. Easy to say but hard to materialize given that there are plenty of variables that affect the performance of an organization. But this infographic could be your starting point.
- Set SMART goals. This stands for specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-bounded goals.
- Get feedback so you can assess whether you have achieved the objectives including resource usage.
- Open communication is essential.
- Use modern technology in your management of operations.
- Supply your employees with a mobile device.
- Have an efficient telecommunication system.