Buying a holiday home shouldn’t be just like walking in a shopping mall. It requires careful assessment of your financial capabilities. Before buying the house, take an advice from this infographic.
- Can you afford that your money will sit idle for a while since a house is not a liquid investment?
- A vacation home is good for rental options. Will you opt for this?
- There are many other expenses that you will incur aside from the price of the house itself.
- Have realistic expectations about the house to avoid the high level of frustrations.
- As it is an investment, you need to look after it by ensuring that you visit it oftentimes.