What are the social media trends of 2017? According to social media marketers – brands are investing in reaching customers where they are – Mobile & Social. A projected mobile ads spend of $ 134 billion is expected this year. Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Messenger, Line & Viber continue to dominate the social scene deemed as the 6 Fastest Growing social apps. Moreover, approximately $ 46 billion will be spent on social media advertising in 2017.
Here are the 5 Social Media Trends of 2017:
1. AI Lenses for Facebook and Instagram could also be a trend across all networks.
2. More customer service chat-bots will dominate businesses.
3. Paid Content will continue to reign.
4. More visual and interactive content.
5. Social shopping will be a major trend as more businesses find easier ways to sell to their customer.