The government, civic groups, and the society, in general, warn every citizen about the negative impacts of using drugs. Thought it is publicly known to be illegal, a lot of people are still using it and others hold a certain position in a field of study, such as the ones in this infographic.
- Sigmund Freud, a known psychologist and his impression of cocaine.
- Francis Crick and his experiments with LSD.
- Thomas Edison, a famous inventor was also famous for regular consumption of cocaine-laced elixir.
- The sustained energy of Paul Erdos and the secret behind it is amphetamines
- Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Corporation and LSD