Accidents happen everywhere and more often in workplaces where the nature of the job is very risky such as construction sites and factories. If you are an employee who feels ill after a day on the job, follow the actions you need to take to ensure that you get the compensation.
- Medical attention from the pre-approved list of physicians from the company.
- The supervisor must be informed of the injury.
- Make an accident report that clearly describes your injuries and how you get it.
- Don’t skip any medical appointment to properly monitor your health conditions.
- Keep track of the other expenses you incurred because of the accident.