Avoiding the vehicular accidents start with a safe and well-conditioned vehicle. Especially if you are travelling on rough roads for a long drive, you need to ensure that the brakes are in good conditions. Doing so means that surface level inspection may not be enough. Using this infographic as a guide while inspecting the brakes can help you a lot.
- Prevent the discs from rusting.
- Calipers should be cleaned from time to time to avoid the rusting.
- Brake discs must be cleaned.
- Because of paintwork, there might be spilled brake fluid, get rid of it before it gets rusted.
- Spilled brake fluid might also be due to driving along the watery paved driveways.