Driving without a window tint can damage not just the passengers inside but the car itself too. Along with the health hazards that unprotected car windows would bring, here are the problems that the car may endure during road trips:
- It can damage the car seats.
- It can also damage airbags.
- Mechanical parts under the hood are at risk.
- Fuel levels can also decrease.
- Lastly, even the tires are not exempted from possible damage in the long run.
Fortunately, simple tips such as parking the car in shaded areas, providing covers and of course, equipping the car with window tints can go a long way.
For more helpful tips, check out this infographic from Global Tint USA: