Websites contain information, advertisements, call to action buttons and contact details if the customer wants to inquire more about your organization. However, they won’t bother to look for these if your websites contain the following items that cause the immediate exit of a customer from your website.
- The annoying pop-up ads are just annoying for them.
- Non-responsive websites won’t make a customer adjust to it.
- Customers don’t like waiting. So, shorten your loading time.
- Poor display, themes or templates. Nobody wants to feel dull when they look at your website.
- No search bars to find the information they want to read.