Title: Reasons Medical Students Drop Out
Everybody wants to finish what they have started. For those who are continuing medical education, you will be facing obstacles and hurdles that might challenge you to stay on track. Prepare for the challenges given on this infographic.
- Some circumstances such as the death of relative or financial problems.
- Stress due to long periods of study.
- Part-time jobs to pay and support your studies.
- Catching up seems hard because of too many absences.
- Too much inspiration from a medical drama that leads you to create a wrong perception of the job. You are the actor of your life but there will be no take two.