It is hard to determine a scammer on the first sell, probably on the second time, you will be warned. Some of them look so good to-be-true and will get your attention only to find out that a penny spent is not worth it. If you want to avoid being tripped on these scammers, follow the tips on this infographic.
- Spot them easily with catchy phrases such as “just launched”.
- Check your listings that might have been hijacked.
- Get to the Amazon community
- Read the reviews about the sellers.
- Your notifications are the key. Flooded notifications? You know what it means.