Smudges and scratches can be found in phone screens that are not cleaned by its owner. Most manufacturer of phones use high quality screen but adding extra layer of protection is recommended. Cleaning is also a step by step process. This infographic will guide you.
- Use a microfiber cloth and small amount of water.
- Check the phone from all angles.
- Take your phone outside so that you can see clearly if there is any smudge left.
- Apply Rain-X
- Gently swipe the screen.
- Get the fiber cloth a little damp.
- Clear the moisture.
- Check your phone again, if you see anything, repeat the process.