For start-up businesses, creativity and resourcefulness in selling their product is necessary. You don’t need to spend much on your logistics or distribution channels. You can take advantage of what Amazon can do for your business. Just follow the instructions from this infographic.
- Have your seller’s account by signing up your business on Amazon.
- Have the time to choose your first product because, in business, the first impression always lasts.
- Pick your niche market and stay focused on it.
- Know your market by doing a market research.
- Don’t compete for head on with known brands because you are just starting up.