Some would say that continuing medical education could be one of the hardest decisions you could ever make. You will spend years of studying instead of enjoying your life but if this is your dream, persist and keep a high level of determination. There will be struggles along the way but you can always prepare for it. Look at this infographic and you can assess if you can cope with it or not.
- Medical jargons are out of the world.
- You become envious of your friends who are settling down.
- Night shifts will make your days and nights bothersome.
- You will get more jobs to pay the bills
- Words that used in the field are simply strange and will bombard your years of study.