Do you feel bad because you can’t express what you feel fearing that you a have bad breath? It will lower your self-confidence and will keep you out social circles. But what really causes bad breath? You’ll find this infographic very informative so check it out.
- Do you eat lots of onions or garlic? Avoid it now.
- Stop smoking because this is a major contributor to having a bad breath.
- Poor oral hygiene leaves some food in the hidden areas of your teeth.
- Dry mouth? Low production of saliva can cause bad breath too.
- If you have medical maintenance, it’s also possible that you’ll get a bad breath.