Disasters are often unpredictable. Unlike with typhoon that you can forecast which it will land, fire and earthquake are not anticipated. When a storm signal is raised in your locality, you must prepare the following items. In addition, if your place is in earthquake-prone areas, you must always be ready. Grab these items whenever you go to the grocery.
- Keep gallons of water that can be consumed for three days.
- Store food.
- First-aid kits are necessary because injuries could happen.
- Have your prescription drugs intact.
- Identification documents and insurance policies are also necessary.
- Think about recovery plans. That is being proactive.