It is not easy to tell the personality, traits, skills, and behaviour of a person during the interview process. Of course, applicants will only tell their positive sides. That is why it is necessary that as the human resource officer, you conduct a background check on the applicant you wish to hire. However, identity security software won’t function effectively and efficiently if you commit the following screening mistakes.
- Having no standard background screening policy.
- The HR did not verify educational attainment and employment records.
- Not verifying external partners such as suppliers as well as the temporary employees.
- Disregard the international backgrounds of the applicant.
- Failure to reprimand employees who committed the negligent act.
- Dependent on manual internal processes.