Feedback is an essential part of online selling. In the online marketplace, the primary consideration of a buyer when purchasing an item online is the reviews of previous customers. Allowing feedback on the items you are selling encourages others to buy the product.
- It also leads to high search rankings.
- It can tell you which products are performing well and have been positively accepted by the customers.
- You get to know your customer’s preferences which could be a basis for future product designs.
- Relationships can be built online.
- You can be proactive by detecting possible problems.