A qualified and experienced personal injury attorney can help you pursue a personal injury claim, guide you throughout the process, interview key witnesses, negotiate with the insurance company, and make your case a compelling and winning one. Remember the following points when you are working with an attorney for your case.
- Find a qualified attorney and include him or her early in the process.
- Discuss fees with your attorney before commencing your case.
- Prepare a client brochure, which includes your statement detailing your case.
- Assist your attorney in their ongoing investigation.
- Consult with your attorney about settlement options.