Driving is always associated with safety precautions and you start it by ensuring that you keep your wheels balanced all the time. However, how could you balance it if you can’t even start it doing it right at the first time? To aid you, here’s an infographic that will give detailed procedures on how you could keep the balance.
- Reset the balancer by turning it on or off and then remove the stones or debris that stuck on the wheel. Choose the appropriate mounting method.
- For mounting methods, you have three options: back cone, front cone, and pin-plate.
- Enter the wheel dimensions into the computer of the unit.
- If the unit is automatic, just the pull offset arm and wait for the beep.
- For manual operation, use plastic callipers to enter the wheel width dimension.