Just because you brush your teeth every day doesn’t mean you’re doing it right. The truth is that most people don’t know they’re brushing it the wrong way. To help you understand, here’s an infographic that features a few common tooth brushing mistakes and how to brush the teeth properly.
- Using a hard bristle toothbrush – Choose the soft one.
- Brushing the teeth too hard – Be gentle.
- Rushing – Brushing should be at least 2 minutes.
- Using a worn out brush – Change it every 3 or 4 months.
- Only back and forth motion – Use up and down circular motion, too.
- Brushing immediately after eating – Instead, wait until 15 or 20 minutes before brushing your teeth.