If you are taking care of your body, you will stop or at least minimize drinking alcoholic beverages. Studies have already shown how too much alcohol affects the liver of a person. This is why the government passed several laws to ensure public safety. Check these laws in this infographic.
- Prohibition-era prohibits the manufacturing and sale of alcoholic beverages
- However, it gave an opportunity to illegal sellers because people began to buy alcohol from them.
- The legal age to buy and drink alcoholic beverages was raised to 21 years old from 18.
- Other US territories continued to sell alcoholic drinks to 18 years old.
- Home brewing became legal in 2013.