Use an advance email marketing tool with reporting and analytics feature, here you can track how many people have read your emails. This is such a great feature which everyone like to know.
Did you know that you can still make your website effective even with a minimal design? Others call it as a minimalist website. It’s a design that aims to balance aesthetics with functionality, which allows the visitors to focus more on the content itself. If you have a website, then you might consider a minimalist design. Why? Here are a few reasons:
- Faster download speeds.
- It makes your content more noticeable.
- No pop-ups (people hate pop-ups, right?)
- Easy and less maintenance.
- Visitors can navigate easily.
- Responsive web design.
- Generally, it improves user experience.
- Promotes efficient communication.
- Since minimal web design communicates effectively, it converts better.
- Your server will not be overloaded.
These are just a few of the reasons why a minimal web design can be more effective.
The Findability Formula is all about how to utilize each facet of Internet Marketing to be found online
What does the future hold for digital marketing? We explore some of the emerging trends for 2014.