This guide is based off of a survey conducted by Ausgrid (Australia) of their customers in 2017. The survey recorded everything from customer knowledge, solar installation experience, cost savings, changes to household electricity usage habits and customer motivations in regards to solar, just to name a few. Superior Solar has compressed the key data in this handy infographic to ensure that prospects are as informed as possible before choosing the right solar power system for their home.
Until now, there’s no technology that can accurately predict when an earthquake will happen. This is the reason why preparation is necessary all the time. Government organizations provide building codes to ensure that houses are safe during earthquakes. This infographic provides ways how you can have an earthquake-proof house.
- Coordinate with local building department for the strengthening and upgrading of your foundation.
- Inspect your house especially in the basement area. Check for bolts and still anchor plates.
- Retrofitting could be the better option. But, of course, you need to prepare money for it.
- For those with slab and post and pier foundations, refer to this infographic if you have plans to restructure the foundation of your house.
**Note: Content is from a blog we wrote for our Client Rollex**
For savvy homeowners, your house’s exterior goes a long way towards providing the level of comfort and pride that makes your house feel like home. If you’re looking for a home exterior solution that combines long-lasting strength with design versatility, look no further.
We’ve combined technologically-advanced steel with Rollex’s ultra-durable, enhanced coating to produce our Navigator series of steel siding. The Navigator series will stand up to severe weather, such as Category 5 hurricane winds, and boasts a Class A Fire Rating, making it able to withstand extreme temperature changes.
Navigator’s durability means you’ll have a home that looks new for decades, without the hassle of painting. With a low gloss, fresh modern color system that coordinates with our aluminum soffit, roofing accessories and rainware products, Navigator steel siding offers design versatility any homeowner can be proud of. Check out more features and solutions the Navigator series offers in the attached infographic!
Remodelling your home with new sets and designs of bedroom cabinets will increase the value of your home. To make your bedroom cosier and to beautify it, consider installing the cabinets. The creative ideas and designs are limitless; you can choose custom made bedroom cabinets to implement your desired cabinets. Whether you are constructing a new house or remodelling the old one, you have to be more cautious about the selection of cabinets.
Your bathroom is one of essential parts of your house; it is the place where your family spends their time to go on a bath and use the toilet whenever needed. Remodeling your bathroom may seem costly considering the materials and workforce that you will need in your bathroom. So, the big question is, how can you save up money while remodeling your bathroom? It is said that having a plan before you start on hiring contractors and choosing quality materials is the wisest thing to do. Creating a civilized plan on how you will allocate your budget so that when it comes that the remodeling is finished, the remainder of all your expenses will not go to waste.
Hiring a reliable contractor to handle the remodeling of your bathroom requires an extensive relationship of being professional and rational with the overall project that is being treated. This stage also requires homeowners and their contractors to draft out the bathroom remodel timeline. Keeping up with the desire and practicality of renovating your toilet seems to be a opposing one another but as we can look on the positive side that it contributes on the said project, the creativity and rawness of skills will eventually follow through the contractors credibility with you as a client and with your bathroom as a model of tranquility. To learn more about the do’s and don’ts on your bathroom remodeling, kindly check the infographic below created by Luxury Commercial Bath.
Do you like to cook that’s why you are always in your kitchen? If you plan on having a kitchen upgrade, consider changing your countertops first. Why? Because you are using it more often than other kitchen parts. This infographic provides you with many options as you shop for it.
- Granite, soapstone, and slate are good examples of natural stone countertops.
- Some countertops can also be made of acrylic, polyester or a combination of it which makes a solid surface.
- Plastic laminates are also good options since you can choose from a variety of colors and styles.
- Use ceramic tiles for backsplashes such as wet bars or eat-at counters.
Nobody wants to be a victim of a disaster. Unfortunately, nobody can predict an earthquake. But, you can minimize the damages that it can give to your body by following safety tips on this infographic.
- Estimate how risky or prone to the earthquake the state that you are living in. You can check on previous earthquake records so you can have an idea about the level of preparation you must make.
- Hazards are everywhere and you must identify them. Especially for businesses, you must alert your employees about possible hazards such as electricity being turned off, intermittent internet and communication problems, and disruption in water supply. You must prepare for all of these.
One of the major components of a modern kitchen are the cabinets. Kitchen cabinets are not only a fundamental piece that makes a functional kitchen, but they are also a great addition that increases the overall aesthetic value of the kitchen space.
However, since kitchen cabinets are prone to everyday tear and wear, the aesthetic value they add to the kitchen space also diminishes over time. When they start to look old and dainty, it is time for you to decide whether to buy replacement cabinets, give them a fresh coat of paint, or hire a reliable kitchen cabinet refacing contractor to give the external side of your cabinets a fresh – even different – look.
Before you make any decisions, it is important to consider several factors and consult the opinion of an expert to know which one is best suited to your budget requirements and style preference. To help you out, here’s an infographic about the pros and cons of kitchen cabinet refacing, repainting, and replacement from Kitchen Cabinet Refacing.
Having your bathroom remodelled can be expensive if it was not properly planned out. Doing renovations with your bathroom requires your participation. There are several things that you must do and avoid. Check it in this infographic.
- Be the designer. You will be using it so it should be designed the way you want it to be.
- Assess your skill set when making the design.
- Finishes are like the makeup of your bathroom.
- Consider the plumbing and ventilation before moving anything.
- Check on your storage capabilities.
- Allocate costs properly including contingencies.
- Water efficiency should be one of your goals.
Whether commercial or residential, roofing always seems to be the major aspect of the constructional business. This industry has grown into a full sector of its own and this growth is here to stay. In recent years, the roofing industry has taken a completely new turn and the roofing employment has also increased to around 11%. It can clearly help you understand the importance of Roof Restoration Narre Warren among people these days. But before you head for such restoration needs, make sure to gain some knowledge on the latest trends. For more information: http://www.melbournequalityroofing.com.au/