No matter how great your brand, event, or service is, if your press release is poorly written, nobody would love to give you a call. Remember that the main goal is to communicate effectively. Does it convey the message? What makes it interesting? Can people benefit from it? If you do it right, your press release can be your company’s gold nugget. To help you craft a compelling press release, here are some tips:
- Make it concise. Get to the point.
- Write from an interesting angle.
- Your headline is everything—it should be catchy.
- Know your intention and goal.
- List real contacts.
- Before writing, consider the style.
- Don’t forget, it’s a long game.