Most of the customers will just exit the website if the contents are loading slowly. Only 20% of the users will wait for more than 20 seconds. After that, they will just quit the site and look for other related sites. To speed up the website’s loading time, follow these tips.
- Check your website design. You might have layouts or templates that are eating up much of the speed.
- Check on the plugins because you might have installed something that’s not necessary and can be deleted, for this also cause the slowness of the website.
- Images and video contents must be optimized so that search engine robots will be able to crawl it fast.
- Some media files can be deleted as well especially those that are more than five years or enough in your storage.
- You might be using too much meta tags and meta content.